Civil and Family Law
- Unpaid obligations.
- Compensation for accidents.
- Breach of contract.
- Civil liability. Damages.
- Property (Registration, mortgages, possession orders, easements, usufructs, contracts, real estate transactions).
- Rustic and urban leases. Evictions.
- Retail trade (consumer rights, General Terms and Conditions, protection of personal data).
- Arbitration and conciliation.
- Small-claims procedures.
- Judicial executions.
- Legal separations and divorces.
- Liquidation of the matrimonial regime: marital gains, participation, separation of goods…
- Compensatory pensions.
- Non-compliance with visit regimes.
- Non-payment of Alimony.
- Extramarital filiation procedures.
- Proof of filiation (claim and challenge).
- Parent-child claims (Guardianship and fostering of underaged children, adoption, custody).
- Minors (appointing of children’s Ombudsman).
- Civil incapacities (Judicial Ombudsman, appointing of Tutor or Curator).
- Paternity challenges.
- Domestic partnership (economic aspects, dissolution of the economic regime).
- Inheritance and wills
- Petition and partition of inheritance.
- Drafting of wills.
- Declaration of heirs.
Since the approval of the Express Divorce Law (Law 15/2005, of 8 July), it is possible to divorce directly before a notary, in a faster, cheaper and simpler way.
If both spouses agree to formalize a divorce by mutual agreement, the procedures can be speeded up and an express divorce can be celebrated by mutual agreement before a notary.
The only requirement is not to have under aged children.
If otherwise there are minor children, we must go to court to formalize the divorce, since the law requires the Prosecutor to give the go-ahead about the regulatory agreement that the parents along with the lawyer must agree for the children.
Necessary documentation for an express divorce
- DNI of both spouses or, if they are foreigners, their passports and NIEs.
- Certificate of registration.
- Family Book.
- Regulatory agreement. A document that our team will draw up and that will be delivered to the notary on the day of signing for his review.
For foreigners, it is necessary that at least one of the spouses usually resides in Spain, or that Spain was the last country in which the marriage resided.
Rate of 600€ + IVA, All-inclusive (Lawyer and Notary fees)
We guarantee to manage the procedure in just a few days, as soon as we receive the documentation of both spouses and are able to arrange an appointment before the Notary.