Administrative Law


        • Advice on obtaining the Spanish residence permit (permiso de residencia).
        • Advice in the process of obtaining the N.I.E (Foreigner Identity Number).
        • Advice on obtaining the Social Security number (foreigners).
        • Advice on disciplinary proceedings in any area (fines, urban sanctions…).
        • Advice on cadastral and registry procedures.
        • Processing in the obtaining of construction permits.
        • Processing in the obtaining of certificates of completion of construction work.